Enjeo: Do you want to know how you can use one dollar (1$) to get twenty-one dollar (21$)? You want that right. It is very simple, follow the post as we write.
WHAT IS ENJEO?
Enjeo is a website that pays for affiliate marketing. This website is what we are going to talk about today. This website reward user dollars for activities done on the website.
Requirement of the website
In order to earn, you will need somethings, which are listed below:
- Payoneer Account number,
- Debit/Credit Card,
- Two Email,
- An amount of 1$ in your bank account,
HOW TO CREATE PAYONEER ACCOUNT
- Register the account through this link
- Use your real identity on your id card
- The id card will be used for verification (national id, passport of any form of id)
- When asked for enter account number, input your bank account number
- For zip code, search on google for your area
- For bank sort code or Swift code, also search on google. I can remember GTBANK swift code to be GTBINGLA
- Finish up the account.
- After your account is done, remember to copy your US account number from payoneer by clicking the Global Payment on the dashboard.
REGISTRATION PROCESS OF ENJEO
Fill in your details, you can get fake address and number on google,
Fill in your routing number and US account number (get that from your payoneer, click on global payment and the USD),
After successfully registered, you will be redirected to the Enjeo dashboard,
Now on your dashboard, click on “Roadside assistance mini plan”
You will be redirected to another website,
Register and fill your details but with a different email (so as to get the reward)
Then fill in your atm card details, in case you feel in secured get a virtual card (search on google about that)
Instantly the 1$ will be deducted from your bank account,
Go back to your enjeo account and scroll down and click on Affiliate,
You will see the 21$ in your enjeo account,
Copy your referral code and refer other. You get $10 for each referral.
Be fast with it. It may not last long.
Sign up on ENJEO with this link
Sign up for Roadside Assistance Mini Plan with a different email
Pay the 1$ and get your 21$