Here is how to transfer Airtime from any network to the other in Nigeria with ease, with the aid of the guide on this post you can transfer Airtime from MTN to Airtel, MTN to 9mobile, Glo to MTN and vice versa, this is an and welcome development from the mobile network operators in the country as it will enhance the inter-connectivity among this networks, since one can transfer his MTN Airtime to 9mobile, Airtel, Glo or Etisalat.
This new method of sending Airtime from different networks is code named credit switch and works on any mobile phone be it android, IOS, Windows smart phones or feature phones Popularly called Nokia touch, since it’s powered by a USSD unlike those that will require a particular OS, app or software, though a fee of N50 is charged each time you make use of this inter network Airtime share service, well the fee is worth it especially for larger amount of Airtime transfer. Without much ado we will share this new method of transferring Airtime to other networks.
How To Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another
Follow the instructions below to start making use of the credit switch Airtime share services.
- First Dial *931#, The credit switch screen will pop up
- Select 6 to change your Pin, the default pin is 0000, so change it to a different pin,
- Now redial the *931# code, this time select 3 for Airtime swap,
- Now select input the beneficiary number(the number you wish to send Airtime to)
- Then Input The amount and proceed,
- Finally input your pin and send the airtime
- Note that a service fee of N50 is charged for every transaction.
That’s all on how you can transfer Airtime from any network to the other in Nigeria. Do well to share and drop your comment below.